Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Beginning






      Today is the beginning of a healthier me. Today is the beginning of a healthier you. Today is the beginning of a healthier mindset. Today is the beginning of healthier choices. It all starts today. If not today, then when? So with that in mind, my sister and I decided to take this fitness journey together. We've realized we do just about everything together, so why not live a healthier life together. We all need accountability partners with certain things in life. I am accountable for her, and she is accountable for me. I don't just want her to grow old I want to see her grow old. I want for her the things I want for myself. When I was diagnosed with Breast Ca in 8/11 God showed me in scripture it is promised to me threescore and ten in Psalms 90:10. but how will I live to see that day if I'm slowly destroying myself now. It all comes down to the choices we make. Well today I choose Life over Death. I choose a 'Healthier Lifestyle' over 'Just for the Vacation Body'. I Choose 'Change' over 'Business As Usual'. What About You? Let's Do this, and Accomplish What They Never Thought We Could. 

Remember, It's not how you start but how you finish.  So Stay Tuned the Journey has Begun...

H.O.T. #HonoringOurTemple

honoringourtemple@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment